Sofia Gardens (Dendropark Uman’)
Duration – full day excursion.
We recommend to visit this park by the summer and autumn. Take a stroll under the shady canopy of the trees to make wishes, to boating, to breathe the fresh damp air, feed the squirrels and to believe in love. Our tours to Uman do not leave indifferent any traveler.
During the tour in Uman You will be able to stroll under the arches of an English Park, with a history spanning over 200 years. Enjoy the freshness of the waterfalls and the beautiful lake cascade, where they will witness the love story of count Potocki and his wife, Greek woman Sofia. You will be accompanied by refined sculptures of antique gods and goddesses and scenes of the "Iliad" and "Odyssey" of Homer.
We show You the most artistic angles, whose existence knows not every traveler will visit the favorite places of poets and romantics: on the Terrace of the Muses, the bridge on the island of Anti-CIRCE and Chinese gazebo on the Cliff of death.
Additional services of the Park:
- Boat rides along the underground river Acheron;
- Ferry ride;
- Entrance ticket to the exhibition "Aquamare";
- Horseback riding (1 euro per person) and much more.
09:00 - Departure from Kiev.
During the trip our guide will tell You the most interesting stories from the "life" of the Park.
12:00 - Arrival to Uman. A walking tour through the world famous Park.
Free time for lunch, picnics and walks.
17:00 - Departure to Kiev.
20:00 - Arrival in Kiev.
|1-2 pax||240 EUR|
|3-4 pax||95 EUR/per 1 person|
|5-7 pax||65 EUR/per 1 person|
- transfers by private car/mini bus;
- services of private English-speaking guide.
- entrance tickets - 5 EUR/per 1 person.
- German/French/Italian/Polish/Greek and other languages – from 10 EUR/per 1 person.